Web Quiz Chapter 11 - "Visual Aids," especially "Presentation Software" and "Avoiding Computer Catastrophes"
1. What are the functions of visual support?
2. What are the different types of visual aids?
3. If you use handouts, when should you distribute them?
3. What are the advantages of presentation software like Power Point?
4. What are the dangers of presentation software?
5. When you have to dim or turn lights down doing a presentation, what should you do to avoid putting your audience to sleep?
6. What are the guidelines for using visual aids -- their selection, design and presentation?
7. What is the "rule of seven/"
8. What are the six tips for avoiding computer catastrophes in presentations?