Web Quiz Chapter 8 - Working in Teams
1. What are the advantages of a group over individuals working alone?
2. What makes a group a team? What are the eight characteristics of winning teams?
3. What is an "emergent leader?"
4. What is a self-directed work team?
5. What are the eight task functional roles of group members?
6. What are the six relational functional roles of group members?
7. Why are "relational functions" important?
8.a. What happens if a group has no one filling a function(s) or too many filling a function(s)?
8b. What should you do if you can see certain functions are missing?
9. What are the dysfunctional roles of group members (which reduce a group's effectiveness)?